Monday, October 30, 2006

Counting DOWN to >> 4 November 2006

Hey guys,

So, it's counting down now! the old new website (http://ifcpw.net) will soon be released again on 4 November 2006, along with our new "friend" who's coming into town that very same date! Well, I might take him to our training on the day.. but dont let Sam sees it, Sam has a very sensitive issue when he sees someone as good-looking as he is.. :D

The new website will be soo much better than this one.. it will be made easier for you guys, with a simplified calendar roster version, jadi cek jadwal lebih gampang.. a neat home page, with shoutbox still in play, posting, etc etc.. it's just gonna be awesome! I'm so excited for it..

Also, I'm working on a "IFC-PWD comic book" or a simple cartoon.. haha, I dont know.. I used to make two simple comic but I lost it.. I may try to make it again.. with some characters from our own team of PWD..

Hemmm.. what else, Exam is coming soon.. so study hard, play less..

Okay then, I'll see you in the training session this Saturday (4/11/06).. you guys HAVE to come because this one is very important.. please come, also please RSVP because we gonna provide you with some nice deal of FOOD! we'll try to buy something really special.. so that we can appreciate you guys for one year in 2006 of serving the LORD in dept. PW..

So I will see you then guys, take care!!


Warm Regards (because its Summer),


Site Manager.